1. The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, to reduce the possibility of seasonal expansion or contraction of the products.
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 36 in|
1. Lifetime Warranty for Wood termite Resistance.
2. The product comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used. During this period, The Furniture Co. will in its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective component, or replace the entire product if found to be defective in material or workmanship.
3. Fabrics, leatherettes and leathers, if used, will not be covered by the above Warranty unless explicitly mentioned. Please refer to the care instructions to maximise the life of these materials.
4. Solid Wood over the period of time develop minor cracks, it is known as “Checks” in Timber industry. These checks are not faults or defects but the characteristic of solid wood as an entity, wood tends to dry over the period of time but this phenomena does not hamper the life of furniture.
5.The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
1. Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish.
2. Avoid Chemicals
Avoid chemical contact with the furniture as it may harm the natural finish and further the durability. Also, make sure to avoid application of polyurethane paints on the furniture.
3. Scratch & Burn Remedy
Scratches, burns, residue and any other surface damage can be taken off with a fine-grit sandpaper. Reapply mineral oil after sanding.
4. Cleaning Technique
Wipe off the dirt from the furniture with a soft cotton cloth. Also avoid using the excess water for cleaning, take moistened cloth to wipe off the dirt.
5.Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
6. Any cleaning needs to be done with water only.